2016 Favorite Christmas Gift Ideas
Christmas is right around the corner. One just need to watch the Hallmark Channel one time in the month of November to realize Christmas will be here before you know what hit you. With four children (five if you count Mack Daddy, which I think is legal in at least 48 states based on his behavior), here are a few of my top holiday gift picks this season (no holds barred):
- For the ankle biters on your list: Noctobat. This toy will meet creativity, technology, and imagination needs in one fell swoop. Also, check out Melissa & Doug Suspend game.
- For the young adult females on your list (I have two): I LOVE
the Arbonne RE9 series, especially the face cleanser. I often use this, the moisturizer, and NO make up (and I am almost 50)! The whole line is phenomenal, but if I had to pick just one, this is it…
- Again for the young adult females – a scent from absolute heaven in a candle, London Tea & Lemon from Bath and Body Works. I just LOVE this smell, and buy up every candle I can find in this scent. For me, it is the culmination of a year gone by and my travel desires all wrapped up in a scented candle.
- For the tweenagers in your life; a Doctor Who pen. This is right up their alley, male or female…
- For expectant Moms in your family: an Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper. If only I would have known about such a thing 26 years ago with my oldest child, each one of my minions would have started out here instead of only the last one…
For the Mack Daddy in your life that dreams of the ultimate Man Cave, a Murphy Door of his choice. My other half dreams of a secret door to his man cave that would rival an episode of Scooby-Doo. Anything I can do to help him achieve this dream means more peace for me ….
- For the millennial in your life determined to live in a large metropolis: a NYC Metro card.
Did I miss anyone? What items are on your HOT gift list for this holiday season?
(If you like what you are reading, please enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email—- located in the left side column of the page, 3rd item down.)